Datasweet Formula makes it possible to calculate a metric in real time, based on any existing metrics, in a Kibana standard vizualisation. It allows to create pretty much any calculation, from simple ratios to more complex, chained treatments.
Select the metrics you need as input to your formula, then :
- Add new metric > select Datasweet Formula
- Type your formula in the input textbox as follow :
aggX + aggY, where X and Y are the #id attributed by Kibana to the metric you want as input.
- You can apply functions to your calculation :
avg(aggX + aggY)
- Functions are chainables :
floor(avg(aggX + aggY))
- You can use a previously set formula as input for a new one.
Questions ? problems ? suggestions ?
If you find a bug or want to request a feature, please create a GitHub Issue.